Why Choose West Metro Driving School?
- Highly qualified driving instructors: Your instructor is highly trained, licensed by the State of Georgia, and consists of a team of educators, coaches, counselors, public safety professionals, and other related fields. Instructors are often active or retired teachers from your local schools, who have gone through the background checks, training and licensing required to become a driving instructor.
- Hands-On Experience and Real Road Training: We limit our cone course instruction to parking and basic maneuvers. We try to have students on real roads as much as possible, so that our training is useful for their future work, play and education goals
- One-on-One Behind The Wheel Training: Our behind the wheel training is always one-on-one with an instructor. We don't use round-robin driving and we don't have multiple students in the car during training. One-on-one training with the instructor ensures that instruction is personalized for your student's needs.
- Free Local At-Home Pickup for Driving Sessions: If you live anywhere in the local area, our instructors will pick your student up and drop them off for each behind the wheel driving session
- Feedback That You Can Use: After each driving session, we e-mail a report that details what we covered during the session, how well the student did with each part of the driving curriculum, and we give recommendations on what to practice at home. This report is a valuable tool that helps parents or other family practice with students to prepare them for future sessions as well as their driving test.
- Smaller, more personalized classes: West Metro Driving School has a more personalized, comfortable atmosphere. A small class size allows our instructors to provide each student and excellent drivers education.