Georgia Driver's Testing
Skip DDS, Save Time, Add the Drivers Test
Add a discounted drivers test to any driving package for just $75!
- Priority Testing Slots
- Discounted Test ($75) When Bundled with Drivers Ed Package, $95 If Purchased Later or With Driving Only.
- Standalone Testing for Ages 18+ (No Training Required) for $150. $95 With the Purchase of Behind the Wheel Training.
Our drivers tests are performed in our vehicle by our friendly, most experienced instructors. With simple 45-minute appointment windows, taking a drivers test at our school is the most convenient, personalized way to complete the practical road test.
Benefits of Testing
- Use our Vehicle: Students use our vehicle for the test.
- Our instructors administer the drivers test. This means you can expect the same quality of experience during your test as you had during your drivers education training.
- No DDS appointment required. Schedule directly with our school.
- Familiar environment: The test course is at the driving school.
- Simple appointments: Tests are completed in 45 minute testing windows. No more waiting for hours at DDS!
- Official State of Georgia License Exam
To become eligible to test at West Metro Driving School, students are required to have completed the following:
- Students Under 18: At least the 30-hour Joshua's Law course and 6-hours of behind the wheel driving (at least the Basic driving package). At least the 6 hours of behind the wheel must be completed at West Metro Driving School.
- Students under 18 must also have held their
learner’s permit for a year and a day.
- Students 18 and Older: May self-prepare or
opt for any amount of drivers ed. We
recommend at least 6 hours of behind
the wheel training
Three Ways to Drivers Test
1. With Any Drivers Education Package: $75
Perfect for drivers under Age 26 learning how to drive
2. With Any Behind the Wheel Training: $95
Perfect for new adult drivers of all ages
3. Standalone Testing for Ages 18+: $150
Use our car, on our testing course, performed by our instructors. Convenient testing times
Questions? Call Now to Get Started! 770-443-1644!