weekly defensive driving classes
- West Metro Driving School offers weekly defensive driving classes, and we are licensed by the State of Georgia.
- Georgians can take defensive driving classes for a variety of reasons, including reducing insurance and taking points off of your driving record.
- Defensive driving class contains important safety information for both new drivers and those who have held their license for years.
- Students receive an official DDS Driver Improvement (Defensive Driving) certificate once they complete the course. That certificate can be used for an official purpose, such as:
- Remove 7 points off of your license every 5 years
- Save at least 10% off of your insurance for 3 years
- Court required classes
- License Reinstatement
- Our friendly staff is available to answer your questions, Monday-Friday, 10AM-6PM in-person at the school office or by phone at 770-443-1644.
Click Here to
Register for Class
Class registration can be completed either in-person at the school office or by phone at 770-443-1644.
- Walk-ins are permitted, but seating is limited and we strongly recommend pre-registering for class in order to ensure that you have a seat available.
- The cost of the Defensive Driving class is $95 and we accept cash, VISA and Mastercard, including debit cards with the VISA or Mastercard logo.
- If you are unsure if you need a defensive driving class, feel free to give the school office a call and we can learn more about your situation and make a recommendation!
Defensive Driving classes are held every Sunday except for Holiday weekends.
To verify if class will be held on any upcoming date, please call the school office at 770-443-1644. While walk-ins for class are accepted, pre-registration is strongly recommended because seats are limited.
Registration can be done in-person or over the phone.